Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Do pain-killers etc. work for you? :ambulance: 

28%
141 deviants said I don't take pain-killers.
23%
115 deviants said Yeah, most of the time! :)
19%
96 deviants said Depends what type.
11%
53 deviants said Yep! :aww: Why wouldn't they?
9%
44 deviants said No, they just make me go weird. :eyepopping:
9%
43 deviants said Rarely. :hmm:
2%
12 deviants said They don't work for me at all. :(

Devious Comments

:iconmanic-luvr:
Manic-Luvr Jan 22, 2010
I'm not supposed to take strong pain killers because they clash with my underlying medical conditions. I have to take really weak medicines, so usually they don't have an affect on me. The really strong ones make me all wierd and funky XD
Reply
:icondemoncherry:
Demoncherry Jan 22, 2010  Hobbyist General Artist
I'm a complementary therapist so therefore I kinda don't believe in painkillers ^^
Reply
:iconsilentleona:
SilentLeona Jan 22, 2010  Hobbyist General Artist
Depends what type !! some pains they don't go easily T___T and there is nothing to stop it !!
Reply
:icondolldivine:
dolldivine Jan 21, 2010  Professional General Artist
For me ibuprofen works like a dream for period cramps and hangover headaches.
Reply
:iconshizukadreams:
ShizukaDreams Jan 21, 2010  Student General Artist
Mostly. Like when I've got my "time", sometimes on the second day I'll have unbearable stomach aches, but if I take some painkiller it'll suppress it enough that I can go about my daily routine. Or when I have a headache or a cramp in my leg or something. It makes it go away completely about 70% of the time. The other 30% I need to sleep for about an hour too to make it go away. XP
Reply
:iconmirz123:
Sometimes. It depends. Sometimes it takes a lot, though. I'm fighting a migraine right now and the meds have only taken the edge off of it. :(
Reply
Add a Comment:
 

Poll History